WILDWASH Shampoo for Light Coloured Coats
• WildWash products are 100% NATURAL! They contain No Parabens, No Phthlates, No Phosphates, No Petrochemicals, No Sulphates and No PEGs.
• We use 100% Pure Essential Oils – No Extracts, Infusions, Synthetic or Semi Synthetic Fragrances.
• Our revolutionary blend of ingredients include Neem Oil, Aloe Vera and Sea Kelp which help nourish the coat, soothe and heal the skin.
• We guarantee there is No Animal Testing on any of our products.
• Our award winning natural products are used around the world on all breeds of dogs and cats every day and give incredible results.
• Trusted by groomers, vets and pet parents worldwide, your pets will love you for it!
Out of stock
Removes dull, yellow tones and brings out brightness in the coat.
Adds luminosity and shine to your dogs coat.
Naturally lightens. Does not contain any harmful chemicals or bleaches.
Ideal for all light colored coats like whites and creams.
Key Ingredients – Chamomile, Lemon and Lime
COST PER WASH:
• This 300ml bottle will give you at least 20 washes for a small dog and 10 washes for a big dog.
• Thus, the cost per wash is between Rs 75/- and Rs 150/- only!
• The shampoos are concentrated and can be diluted at a 32 to 1 ratio.
• Our WildWash mixing bottle gives accurate dilution markings and makes your shampoo last a long time!
• However, it is completely safe even if you want to use the Shampoo without diluting it.
HOW TO USE:
• Prior to shampooing, brush hair to loosen dirt and detangle coat using WildWash Detangle if necessary.
• Wet coat thoroughly with warm water and apply diluted shampoo liberally.
• Massage gently through the coat avoiding the eye area.
• For optimum results, leave on for up to 5 minutes to allow the botanicals and essential oils to do their work.
• Rinse thoroughly.
• Repeat if necessary.
• Follow with WildWash Conditioner and Perfume.
Write a review